Don’t want to leave the comfort of your PJ’s in front of the fire? No Problem, we’ve got you covered.
COMFORT & QUALITY
Wild Boar offers a unique brand of Great Food, Fun Atmosphere and Good People. Perfect for happy hour, date night, drinks with friends and to watch all of the games. With the Oakdale location having 15 TVs, colosseum-type seating with 3 large projection TVs, the Hopkins location having 25 TVs and 1 large projection tv, we have televisions propped at all angles to ensure you get the best seat everytime you come.
Find the perfect dish & drink
HAPPY HOUR: $8 FEATURED STARTERS & FLATBREADS
THAI CREAM CHEESE WONTONS
- Thai cream cheese wontons served with Thai Dragon sauce.
GIANT STADIUM PRETZEL
- Gigantic stadium salted pretzel served with cheese sauce & spicy mustard.
- Large flour tortilla stuffed with mixed cheese, pico de gallo & choice of roasted chicken, seasoned beef or BBQ pork.
ITALIAN CHEESE FRIES
- Hand tossed pizza crust covered in melted mozzarella cheese & Italian seasonings. Served with a side of marinara sauce.
WILD BOAR RIBS FULL OR HALF
- Choice of classic BBQ or bourbon sauce, slaw & mashed potatoes or fries.
- 10 oz New York Strip smothered with mushrooms and sautéed onions in a bourbon butter sauce. Served with broccoli and mashed potatoes.
- Grilled chicken with fresh vegetables stir fried in our house made Thai Dragon sauce, sesame seeds and peanuts. Served over cilantro white rice. Substitute shrimp for 2
Discover good eats
St. Paul Flatbreads
Our flatbreads are fresh made & hand stretched
from St. Paul Flatbread Company.
- Mozzarella, brats, pepperoni, sausage, bacon.
- Marinara, mozzarella cheese, fresh tomato, basil and drizzled with balsamic glaze.
Pepperoni or Sausage
- Mozzarella cheese, marinara and pepperoni or sausage.
- Sweet Thai chili sauce, mozzarella, chicken, peanuts, sliced carrots & fresh cilantro.
- Canadian bacon, pineapple, sweet thai chili and sliced carrots.
- Ground beef, ketchup marinara, cheddar cheese, pickle chips, bacon.
Upgrade sweet potato fries, waffle fries,
or tater tots for 99¢!
Substitute ANY patty for chicken 99¢
- Our Award Winning fiery grilled burger patty is served with roasted jalapeño, banana peppers, ghost pepper cheese & topped with Habañero Snort sauce. Bun brushed with smoky bacon jam.
Boar Double Double Burger
- Two grilled patties, double the fresh lettuce, tomato, cheddar and pickles. Served on a spicy 1000 Island brushed bun.
- Mushroom & melted Swiss cheese.
- Lettuce, tomato, onion & pepper jack cheese. Served on a toasted bun brushed with avocado aioli.
Half-price Burgers every Sunday
- Every Sunday from 4-10pm
Banquets, Events & Catering
Hopkins can host parties of all sizes. Oakdale has a private banquet room.
- No Room fee,
- Private Room,
- Seats 50 guests for sit down dinner,
- Projection TV – PC compatible,
- Full bar available,
- Juice & Coffee station available,
- Water Station,
- Guests can pre-order from our Banquet Menu or order off the Regular Menu,
- Food and Beverage minimum depends on day and time,
- Perfect for Retirement Parties, Birthdays, Business Meetings, and much more!
Oakdale Wild Boar is capable of hosting any size group throughout the restaurant at any time of the day: Game Room, Patio, Bar, Dining Room, etc… Please contact us for more details.
I love this place!! We go every weekend to play pool and have an awesome time. The staff is friendly and outgoing. The drinks and food are reasonably priced. And the food is delicious! I’d recommend this place to everyone looking to have a fun night out.
The Wild Boar serves fantastic food at excellent prices. Their wings are amazing whether you get bone-in or boneless you can’t go wrong and they have flavors that everyone will love. The wing specials they have on Wednesdays can’t be beat. They also have amazing breakfasts on weekends. In addition to fabulous food, they also have amazing people working there.
I love Wild Boar! It is one of my favorite bars in my area. The bartenders and staff are amazing. The atmosphere is great and always welcoming. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great bar to go to in the Oakdale area.
One of my favorite wing spots. An awesome deal, and the wings are served up by super friendly and helpful staff. Last time I was there, some wings were so big and meaty that we thought they had mixed in a few legs!
One of my all time favorite places to get a burger. They have a bar, and a rather large restaurant section. There are plenty of TVs around. The booths are comfortable, and the food is delicious… Not much more I could ask for!
We were a group of five and our server was delightful and efficient. Our food was phenomenal… I love everything I’ve ever tried there. I love the location and ample parking. Service is prompt and soda refills magically appear without the need to hound the server. Love the pull tabs there too, even though the winners escaped us that night!